[rescue] FT: SPARCserver 1000 (Austin)

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Fri Jan 3 00:22:22 CST 2003

I've got a quad-SM61 SPARCserver 1000, with (I think) 256meg RAM,
for trade/swap in the Austin area.

- unit is missing side skins, but has front cover
- has CD-ROM, and I have a key for it.

WILL NOT SHIP [0].

Looking to trade for a large-capacity 7200RPM IDE hard drive (60G or better),
or will consider other offers.

I just need to get this out of the way, and dont want to toss it or just
put it in a corner of the garage for the next couple of years.

I can include Solaris 8 2/02 (last release that will run on this) on
CD-R if you want.

Bill

[0] unless you pay for proper packing/crating and provide a FedEx or UPS
    account number the shipping can be billed to.

--
bill bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net
austin, texas