[rescue] What is an XTerminal 1?

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Wed Jan 1 16:51:09 CST 2003

On Wednesday, January 1, 2003, at 11:56 AM, Klaasjan Brand wrote:
>>> What color depth do they run in?
>>
>>    Mr. Coffee is 8 bit, Krups is 24 bit.
>
> Euhm... long link split, but the answer seems to be an uncertain
> "no"...
>
> http://www.linux.org/docs/ldp/howto/JavaStation-HOWTO/
> questionsandtroubleshooting-questionsandtroubleshootingchapter.html
> #QuestionsandTroubleshooting-TrueColorKrups

   That looks more like a Linux problem than a hardware discrepancy.
The reference material I found online (google is your friend) says the
Krups has a 24 bit display.

   Does anyone have a Krups who can crack it open and read off some
numbers?

       -Dave

--
Dave McGuire           "She's a cheek pincher.  I have scars."
St. Petersburg, FL                          -Gary Nichols