[rescue] DEC hard drive

Bill Martin wrmartin at verizon.net
Wed Jan 1 02:52:59 CST 2003

I have no clue.  But I've gotta comment.

a)  I'd infer what you did. Seems to be no other reason for it to identify
itself as it does.

b)  4.5Gb, SCSI-3, but full height?  Sounds like a collectors' item to me.

Sorry I can't (really) help.

Happy new year.  Really.  Hope it's startin' off as well for you as it
seems to be for me.

Bill Martin