[rescue] Attn George Atkins: CLARiiON help

Erik en Saskia Cheizoo echeizoo at xs4all.nl
Wed Feb 19 16:26:05 CST 2003

Dear Pattrick,

Dear George,

A friend of mine and I managed to get hold of two Clariion Disk arrays
(HP C2200-D), both stacked with 20 9Gb disks :-) :-)

We're both IT professionals and are planning to use the system for
private domestic use (Straming video server, local storage), basically
playin' around.

When I boot the machine, it gives me a system failure 0001007e or
0001007f (disks removed).

I've learned from the Net that I'm missing a dish with an OS.

Do you know where I can get a disk image or better, can you get me one?

Again, we are using these cabinets for fun and strictly domestic
personal use.

Also, is there (have you ;) )any management software or firmware for
this machine?

Here's what the console tells me:

Copyright C  CLARiiON Storage Systems, Inc. 1992-1996

Disk Array Sybsystem Controller

Model 7300.1.6

Firmware Revision 08.02 - 06/19/96

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVW

.. Storage System Faulure - Contact your Service Representative .

Information Code 0001007e

Hope to hear from you.

Kind Regards,

Erik Cheizoo