[rescue] Re: Re: Small serial terminal

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Tue Feb 18 13:44:26 CST 2003

Linc Fessenden <linc at thelinuxlink.net> wrote:

> I'm with you.  I run Slack and love it.  RedHat stinks and has stunk since
> 7.0...

RedHat has stunk since 6.2, as far as I've experienced anyway.  I has
reservations about Slackware before I started using it - but then decided to
jump in feet first.  It makes for a *great* server OS for certain tasks.  My
Linux of choice on desktops/laptops (where you need a GUI) is still SuSE -
though I haven't seen 8.0 from them, I loved 7.3.

--
Kurt                 " Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got to flagellate
kurt at k-huhn.com        myself with a soldering iron."