[rescue] Re: SMC truly blows... even on Ultra 1/170

nick at snowman.net nick at snowman.net
Fri Feb 14 18:15:45 CST 2003

I've had linux boot on an E3k.. it should work, though linux does not
scale well past about 8 procs (Linux on 128 procs is slower than linux on
4 procs, but that was early 2.4, it is getting better).  On a solaris
note, I know I've asked this before, but what's the package w/ man pages
called?  I keep forgetting to add it durring install, and can never
remember which package to add later.
	Thanks
		Nick