[rescue] Re: Re: Re: Re[2]: Speaking of Solaris GUI options...

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Sat Feb 8 18:57:34 CST 2003

On Sat, 8 Feb 2003, Dave McGuire wrote:

> On Saturday, February 8, 2003, at 07:31 PM, Andrew Weiss wrote:
> > set TROLL=Yuri
> > export TROLL
>
>    Yeah he's pretty amazing in that regard, isn't he?
>
>    Not quite the irritant that Byrne was, though, thank heaven.

Yeah, I was tired and subject to being trolled. Hence the "under the
bridge" comments. :)

Speaking of bridging, Halted Supply in Santa Clara CA had a 40% off deal
on FDDI workgroup switches. They had two varieties, the blade-oriented
ones and the (newer?) fixed config ones, under $50 I think. They have had
them for a year or more on the shelves and they just didn't move. For
those of you looking to expand your FDDI plant without fertilizer like the
OSX memory thread, might be worth looking at www.halted.com to see if they
mail order those (or phone them). No connection, just a frequent customer.

--Rob