[rescue] On Software Installation

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Wed Feb 5 16:30:07 CST 2003

I don't like how it automagically assigns the minimum size to your volume
group needed for installation (dressing skin-tight).  If you want to resize
it doesn't have an all-free hog type default that I could find.  (i.e. how
much of the physical volume is remaining is a difficult number to arrive at)
Otherwise... love it.

Andrew