[rescue] Sun ultra 5 questions

jdboyd at jdboyd.zill.net jdboyd at jdboyd.zill.net
Sat Dec 20 18:08:25 CST 2003

On Wed, Nov 26, 2003 at 03:46:40PM -0500, Kevin wrote:
> Mine's a Dimension 8100 as well (P4 1.7, 256 RAMBUS.)  Odd.... i run
> with at least five or six tabs open at all times.  Sometimes upwards
> of 15.  I'm not usually running much else other than Sylpheed... and
> WindowMaker of course.

WindowMaker here as well

ReadHat 7.3

Mozilla 1.3.  I need to upgrade.

At the moment I have 24 tabs open.

I think this is only a 1.4ghz machine, but I'd be shocked if that makes
much of a difference since Mozilla seems to run fine on my dual P2-350
machine with 576 megs of ram.  But, that is perhaps a different
version.