[rescue] Cisco weirdness

phoetoid phoetoid at pyrospheric.net
Sat Dec 20 18:08:10 CST 2003

It sounds like they may have tossed the switch because it has faulty
ports...which in my feeble knowledge could mean lots of things, such as
bad memory on the ports, or perhaps the backplane of the switch is bad,
or a million things I cant think of. It sure sounds like you are going
to be out of luck with this one if I read it right. Sorry to say
so...but let some smarter people reply and then see what they say, its
too late at night for me!