[rescue] Pictures of the haul

William Enestvedt William.Enestvedt at jwu.edu
Sat Dec 20 18:08:09 CST 2003

Jonathan C. Patschke wrote:

> If you had a picture of the back, I could tell you for sure...

   I was just told that we have an RS6000 that needs to be gotten rid of.
   As no one wants it -- we're a gung-ho Microsoft shop (except for things
that matter, which run on Sun) -- it's probably dumpster-feed, if the past is
any indicator.
   I plan to go over and take a preliminary look at it; what are the most
important things that I should look for in order to identify it? Name plate
with model number? Rear or front ports? Case color? :7)
-wde
--
Will Enestvedt
UNIX System Administrator