[rescue] What did I just find? Radeon 7000?

N. Miller vraptor at promessage.com
Sat Dec 20 18:08:07 CST 2003

--On Thursday, November 13, 2003 6:02 PM -0500 Nathan Raymond
<nate at portents.com> wrote:
> Sure, you can hunt down an original Radeon Mac Edition for the best PCI
> performance (which I also have), but that's a lot more money, even on the
> used market right now.

Nah.  You can buy Mac Radeon Edition on Low-End Mac swap for between $50
and $100.  I paid $90 for mine about 4 months ago.

What's the value of your time spent playing flashing games with other cards?
Unless, of course, you intend to do it as a money-making endeavor.

=Nadine=