[rescue] Shifted Sun GDM-500PS...

J. Alexander Jacocks jjacocks at mac.com
Sat Dec 20 18:08:06 CST 2003

How about a much bigger zap gotten while trying to reach a pot located
right next to the red gun on an old Radius 25" Trinitron monitor with a
metal screwdriver?

<ZAP><POW>

'Twas one of the stupidest things I have ever done, and I will never
forget the results.  All I can say is that, for me, electrocution smells
like cherries.