[rescue] Shifted Sun GDM-500PS...

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Sat Dec 20 18:08:04 CST 2003

On Wed, 19 Nov 2003, Scott Newell wrote:

> Friends, fingers, plural?

Yes.  Two guys that I can think of.  One worked for Bell and got TXU
(local power company) andell lines confused due to the ratsnest at
$jobsite.  The other was just being careless.

> Damn, that's not good.  I cringe when I see someone running a manual
> machine tool with rings on.

Bad Idea(tm).

> Did they get burnt really bad from the heated rings, or what?

Yeah, when that stuff turns molten, it'll sear right through flesh and
bone.  It'll also weld to the damnedest of things.  Not pretty.  At all.

--
Jonathan Patschke  ) "Earth works.  That's proof positive that Mother
Elgin, TX         (   Nature isn't a suit."            --Dave McGuire