[rescue] Shifted Sun GDM-500PS...

Thomas Gallaway rescue at port11.net
Sat Dec 20 18:08:03 CST 2003

That reminds me. I have a Sony M500 21" monitor I found in the dumpster.
Turns out the monitor is in perfect shape besides the brightness is too
high.
When I turn the brightness all the way to zero it is still a bit too
bright.
I think it has to do with the digital controls?

I guess another case for the pot's?