[rescue] Can someone do me a favor (fast 'net, CD-burner)

Sheldon T. Hall shel at cmhcsys.com
Sat Dec 20 18:07:55 CST 2003

Folks-

I'd love to update my SGI machines to 6.5.19, and the update to 6.5.19 is
available on SGI's Supportfolio site free.  The update is three .tar.gz
files one can allegedly use to make three CDs.

I've tried to download the buggers several times, to two different machines,
using two different OS/browser combinations.  The downloads never finish,
but they take 6 to 8 hours to get to the point where they fail.  I'm on
ISDN, which sucks for this sort of thing.

Is someone with a fast 'net connection and a CD burner willing to download
the images, make some CDs for me, and mail 'em to me?  If so, contact me
off-list and we'll talk about what I can do for you in return.

Thanks.

-Shel
--
Sheldon T. Hall