[rescue] Sun Ultra 5 video

Chris Purdy escher2 at chartermi.net
Sat Dec 20 18:07:52 CST 2003

Hi all,

I just purchased an Ultra 5 on e-bay and had some questions regarding the
video.  This machine is essentially and ultra 10 with a horizontal
form-factor, right?  Will the U10 creator 3d cards work in it?  I can't find
any refernces to creator graphics in it, only PGX in 8 and 24 bit flavors.

Anyone have an upscale graphics card they feel like parting with?

Thanks,

- Chris

P.S. Now that I have this machine, by Sparc 10 (dual 125MHZ) and Ultra 1
(creator 3d) are available as trade bait...