[rescue] Free Fujitsu Laptop Floppy Drive

Sheldon T. Hall shel at cmhcsys.com
Mon Dec 29 15:16:52 CST 2003

In cleaning out some things, I found a Fujitsu floppy drive for some sort of
laptop:

	Model FD Drive
	P/N FPCFDD05

I have no idea how I came to have this.  It doesn't fit any of the laptops
we have, and, in fact, I don't recall ever even _seeing_ a Fujitsu laptop.

The "cartridge" containing the drive has large power connectors on it, as if
it replaces a battery in the laptop.

The floppy drive within the "cartridge" has non-standard connectors, but is
a normal PC-style push-to-release drive.

Free if you can use it, just pay shipping from 98110 USA.

-Shel

--
Sheldon T. Hall
shel at cmhc.com