[rescue] Sad Solaris geek

Mike Meredith mike at blackhairy.demon.co.uk
Sat Dec 20 18:09:02 CST 2003

On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 09:10:46 +0100, Bjvrn Ramqvist wrote:
> Never had the use for BIOS over serial, but I've seen the option for
> it on both the G2 and G3 line of machines.

It wouldn't have been much use this morning (except I'd have been able
to see the error and figure out the solution as I walked into work), but
I have had problems that serial access has been useful for.

This is of course dependant on the console port being plugged into a
console server that I can access from home.