[rescue] IRIS Crimson for Sale on eBay

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 20 18:08:55 CST 2003

--- Gerhard Lenerz <mail at g-lenerz.de> wrote:

>   And a more complete Crimson (Elan graphics only, but this one has
>   GFX and at least complete skins):

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=11223&item=3063748274

I've got one of these from Boeing in my garage, un touched since I
bought from "whats his face" in MD area a couple years ago.

Anyone near Princeton, NJ interested in picking it up and making it
useful? I even bought a PS/2 adapter recently, even though I have
proper keyboard/mouse for the unit already...

I am open to any reasonable offers...

Really open. :^)

=====
Lionel

"I am not into examining other peoples' dumps..." - Sheldon T. Hall