[rescue] IRIS Crimson for Sale on eBay

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sat Dec 20 18:08:54 CST 2003

On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 11:16:06 -0500
jdboyd at jdboyd.zill.net wrote:

> On Fri, Dec 12, 2003 at 11:23:25AM -0500, Kurt Huhn wrote:
>
> > Even so, I'm about to protect myself from shit like that with a
> > proxy-account at my bank.
>
> Expound please?

I'm about to setup a passbook savings account at the bank that isn't
linked to any other account, and the only thing that account will b
used for is transfers *out* of Paypal.  After I transfer money out of
PayPal, I'll vist the bank (across the street from $work) and withdraw
the cash to place in my business checking account.

The savings will *not* be linked to my checking.  The paypal account
will also not have a debit/checking card associated with it - just a
true credit card so that I have that layer of protection also.

--
Kurt                 "I am not aware that any community has a right to
kurt at k-huhn.com       force another to be civilized."