[rescue] IRIS Crimson for Sale on eBay

Thomas Gallaway rescue at port11.net
Sat Dec 20 18:08:54 CST 2003

Well I received a payment on paypal from somebody else and paypal took
it away right away giving my no chance of transfering it to my bank
account.

I did not know you could do that 5 month later. And also I do not yet
know
the technical details on what is going on there. It's just that I am
missing
a large chunk of money now hehe... (trying to see it happy).

Just everybody be carefull with paypal! I found this really informative
site
http://www.paypalsucks.com

Need to find an alternative now to paypal.