[rescue] Did I kill the octane?

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sat Dec 20 18:08:49 CST 2003

On Sun, 07 Dec 2003 16:36:34 -0600
Scott Newell wrote:

> Any ideas?

Looks like you've tried all the "normal" stuff.  Have you tried swapping
frontplanes?  I had the SCSI bits [0] on one of my frontplanes go bad
and it displayed *exactly* the same failure mode as yours.

[0] Not the chipsets or anything, just the backplane and riser.  Wierd.

> Am I SOL?

If all else fails, and if you're interested, I have an Octane for sale.

--
Kurt                  The superior man understands what is right;
kurt at k-huhn.com       the inferior man understands what will sell.