[rescue] Octane R10K/175 CPU module available

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Sat Dec 20 18:08:47 CST 2003

On Dec 5, 2003, at 2:27 PM, Kevin wrote:

> Vodka and Old English here (odd combo, i know), with a little
> Goldschlager thrown in for good measure.
>
> The decanter in my office holds scotch but that's just because it
> looks much better than a decanter full of vodka... and vodka isn't
> that good warm.
>
> I'm a vodka swilling, gun and knife toting, IRIX and linux loving
> redneck from Texas who lives in Miami.

Yarr!... I'm a non-gun owning RUM swilling AIX and OS X loving
non-redneck from Maryland (technically St. Louis but I lived most of my
life in MD) who lives in New York.

Mmmm RUM

<just came back from the Bahamas with 3 bottles giving a total of 8
bottles of rum in my liquor cabinet> (Bacardi Select [in the Bahamas
this is what they call Bacardi Black], Anejo, and a $90 of Casa Bacardi
smooth aged in a decanter)

Mmmm ... Avast ye! --- <Andrew the ninja geek pirate>

Andrew