[rescue] Octane R10K/175 CPU module available

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Sat Dec 20 18:08:41 CST 2003

Vodka and Old English here (odd combo, i know), with a little
Goldschlager thrown in for good measure.

The decanter in my office holds scotch but that's just because it
looks much better than a decanter full of vodka... and vodka isn't
that good warm.

I'm a vodka swilling, gun and knife toting, IRIX and linux loving
redneck from Texas who lives in Miami.

/KRM

On Fri, 5 Dec 2003 14:06:50 -0500 (EST)
Linc Fessenden <linc at thelinuxlink.net> wrote:

> On Fri, 5 Dec 2003, Bill Bradford wrote:
>
> > On Fri, Dec 05, 2003 at 02:06:04PM +0000, Rob Fielding wrote:
> > > Perhaps, if you're an american, you'd like to shoot it with
> > > something and take pictures. Probably more interesting than
> > > using it to compute something anyway.
> >
> > Do you think that ALL americans are gun-toting beer-swilling
> > rednecks?
> >
> > I don't own any guns.  I have a sword. 8-)
> >
> > Bill
>
> I am NOT "beer swilling" damnit!
>
> *I* drink whiskey.  Hmpf.
>
> --
> -Linc Fessenden
>
> In the Beginning there was nothing, which exploded - Yeah right...

"Microsoft is fighting these initiatives (OSS in government) like a
cornered badger on amphetamines."

keyserver: http://pgp.mit.edu/