[rescue] Octane R10K/175 CPU module available

Phil Stracchino alaric at caerllewys.net
Sat Dec 20 18:08:42 CST 2003

On Fri, Dec 05, 2003 at 03:47:16PM -0700, Dan Duncan wrote:
> Same here.  Guns for huntin, guns for plinkin, guns for defendin...
>
> The latter sees the least use.  I only had to draw it once and
> didn't actually need to discharge it because Thug B spotted it
> just as Thug A started his lunge and consequently saved his life.
> (I had it at my side behind my leg)  If only they'd lined up I
> could have bagged them both on the same shot, thus saving ammo...
> those max load 300 grain in .44 mag aren't cheap.

Oy.  You believe in being loaded for bear, don't you?  :)

Me, I'll stick with my .451" 200gr Speer "flying ashcans" (loaded to
about 1150fps), because I know I can consistently group them into about
four inches at fifteen meters, rapid-fire.  They may not hit as hard as
your 300gr rhino-rollers, but my Para-Ordnance holds fourteen of'em at a
go.  :)

[Oh yeah, redirecting to geeks.....]