[rescue] Octane R10K/175 CPU module available

Dan Duncan dand at pcisys.net
Sat Dec 20 18:08:42 CST 2003

As I recall, 'Kurt Huhn' wrote:
> Guns have a purpose, and each gun in my gunsafe has a purpose.  Each one
> is a tool used to accomplish a particular task.

Same here.  Guns for huntin, guns for plinkin, guns for defendin...

The latter sees the least use.  I only had to draw it once and
didn't actually need to discharge it because Thug B spotted it
just as Thug A started his lunge and consequently saved his life.
(I had it at my side behind my leg)  If only they'd lined up I
could have bagged them both on the same shot, thus saving ammo...
those max load 300 grain in .44 mag aren't cheap.

-DanD

# I regard virginity as a correctable perversity.   -Lazarus Long