[rescue] External FireWire case

William Enestvedt William.Enestvedt at jwu.edu
Sat Dec 20 18:08:38 CST 2003

Kevin wrote:

> ...i have successfully swapped hard drives into Firewire
> optical drives boxes but the reverse has never worked for me.

   Well, what I've not got is a bare HD, a bare DVD-R drive, plus an empty
SCSI case and an empty FireWire case (that doesn't work). Since I'm too cheap
to buy two new external cases -- hey, it's Rescue -- I'm looking toreapir what
i have or re-use an idle, old SCSI case.
   But thanks for replying nonetheless: other people's data points are always
useful. :7)
-wde
--
Will Enestvedt