[rescue] External FireWire case

Thomas Gallaway rescue at port11.net
Sat Dec 20 18:08:38 CST 2003

I have exactly the same drive. It's a pile of crap. Since the day I got
it about 2 years
ago it was nothing but trouble. Talking about random shutdowns of the
drive causing
corruped filed and data loss. Of course i was too lazy and let the rma
phase pass by
and now it's next to the trashcan too cause it's to unreliable. I do
not know if it is just
the unit I have or if it is the entire series but I do not like them
hehe..