[rescue] Octane R10K/175 CPU module available

Rob Fielding rob at dsvr.net
Sat Dec 20 18:08:38 CST 2003

Joost van de Griek wrote:
> On 2003-12-05 09:13, sammy ominsky wrote:
>

>>On 05/12/2003, at 09:50, Dave McGuire wrote:
>>

>>>  I have an Octane R10K/175 CPU module available.  $15 shipped.
>>
>>Now if only I had an Octane to put it in...
>

> You could buy it, just in case...

I'm sure if you bought an Octane, it would probably already have
something better than 175MHz in it .... Still $15 dollars shipped, you
could err on the side of caution.  Your cpu module just might just break
- then again I've seen how the 250 and dual 250 are built, and would
probably survive being shot. Perhaps, if you're an american, you'd like
to shoot it with something and take pictures. Probably more interesting
than using it to compute something anyway.

--

Rob Fielding
rob at dsvr.net

www.dsvr.co.uk              Development             Designer Servers Ltd