[rescue] Mystery boards...

Thomas Gallaway rescue at port11.net
Sat Dec 20 18:08:37 CST 2003

The first one the PPC one is out of a video conferencing vme chassie.
It actually was in use for military stuff. The VME chassie had like tonz
of weird connectors on the back. It was just too huge to fit into my
car.
So I took all the vme cards out. This is one of the last one that was in
working shape.

The one card with the db9 and rj45 jack is a SBUS T1 card. Will let you
talk
to a T1 interface. (The one with Alarm / LOF). It came out of PSI Net's
data-
center and was used as a customer T1 router. I think they had a T1
running
into the datacenter.

The newbridge cards with the SC connectors are SBUS OC3 cards. At some
point I wanted to run a oc3 at a place I was living. Even had the OC3
switch
but well. Getting a routing server ...

Hope you can use the stuff at least to play arround with. I never really
had the time to mess arround with it but I really wanted too.

Cja,
          Thomas