[rescue] Re: [tech] Mystery boards...

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Sat Dec 20 18:08:37 CST 2003

On Thursday, December 4, 2003, at 07:32 PM, Jonathan C. Patschke wrote:

> On Thu, 4 Dec 2003, Mike Hebel wrote:
>
>> http://www.terminalcore.net/boardpics/
>
> The first three pictures appear to be of a PowerPC-based VME
> single-board computer.

I guessed as much but it has two connectors not three - most VME pics
I've seen have three backplane connectors.

> The second three appear to be of an sbus telecom card of some sort.
> DS1, perhaps?  Can you read the manufacturer names on the larger chips?

Separating the cards yields the following names:

XILINX - XC3164-3

Motorola - MC92005DH

SIEMENS - PEB 20320 H

Motorola - XC68330FC16

Hitachi - HT8985AP

Newbridge - 9434AV  (I think - small print)

Mike Hebel