[rescue] Almost free Dell SMP server

Francisco Javier Mesa-Martinez lefa at ucsc.edu
Sat Dec 20 18:08:35 CST 2003

Hi! I have this dual PII/333 Dell server, it comes with ram, SCSI, a bunch
of SCSI canisters and whatnot. Dual power supplies...

It is taking space, so I'd like to see if anyone in Northern California
(it is way too heavy to ship) maybe interested in it. As part of the deal,
you must agree to take a couple of sparcstation 10s which are also of no
use.

I am interested in trading this for some sparcserver 1000e or such, as I
am trying to see if with some info I just got from a friend about trying
to finally add sun4d support to netbsd.