[rescue] FS: Closet Cleaning

Steven Hill sjh at waroffice.net
Sat Dec 20 18:08:31 CST 2003

> >My closet may be bulging, but I do not feel like emptying it yet.
> >
> I was actually thinking about shifting some bits and out and getting
> more in. I have a cupboard full of bit's I don't use (vax's, next,
> sparcstations. ipx) and getting more stuff I haven't used before
> (rs/6000,  hp, alpha). It's a shame you can't do part exchange on ebay.

My trouble is I need to rewire my consumer unit before I can power any of
my machines in my rack...
The rack is in the cupboard next to the consumer unit, but I can't fit any
more breakers in to it. I also can't be bothered rewiring the place
(again).

One day, I'll get it sorted, and the E4000, SS1000 and couple of SS20s
will be up and running.

S.

--
Steven Hill

A lot can be achieved with a smile.
Granted, a lot more can be achieved with a smile and a gun.