[rescue] Indigo2 Blues

David Venable venabledavid at qwest.net
Sat Oct 26 18:09:31 CDT 2002

I can now get to the sash files on my Impact2, (cdrom, iso problems),
problem is, I purchased the Irix 6.3 full version, on ebay. Yea, I know it's
for Octane only, now......

I was just trying to get it booting and verify the cd, hd setup. The install
pukes when I try the fx command. It complains about a bunch of stuff, the
main problem seems to be an unexpected bus, an eisa is mentioned, as well as
a bunch of hex.

Would anybody care to conjecture the the wrong OS is discovered that
quickly, or do I still have hardware issues?

Does any body need 15 cds of Irix 6.3 stuff? Including Irix 6.3 full
version, trades for Irix that will work on my machine are desired.

Thanks,

dave