[rescue] compare E250 and Ultra 2

Steven Hill sjh at waroffice.net
Sat Oct 26 13:16:36 CDT 2002

> If money is an issue, the Ultra 2 is a good, solid performer (won't
> break a sweat under heavy use) - the E250 I have no exp. with, but will
> cost much more...

SBUS 	or 	PCI?
2 internal disks or 6?
single power supply or two.
heavy chassis or monstrous thing that weighs a ton?

Never run an Ultra 2, but I have 2 E250s at the office.
They are a pleasure wo work with. One had a shipping mishap, and all I
needed to do was reseat the motherboard, which was a piece of cake.

I think either would be a solid machine.

--
Steven Hill

This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.