[rescue] Rather complete SPARCplug on ebay...

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 25 05:41:25 CDT 2002

Noticed this today, thought someone here might be interested - I'd take
it, but I'm flush at the moment...

Are there any software requirements for this - can you just plug &
play, or is there something special about the X Windows software for
the PC they bundled with this hardware?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2064003638

Lionel

=====