[rescue] Ooh

Michael Schiller schiller at agrijag.com
Wed Oct 23 22:10:18 CDT 2002

Steven Hill wrote:

> I agree regarding the negative feedback.
>
> However, I think that when a transaction is completed, that people should
> have the courtesy, and eBay community spirit to post positive feedback
> about the other party.
>
> Ho Hum.

I agree with you 100%. I wish that all the people that bought systems
from me would post positive feedback. But they don't, so what I do is to
wait till a buyer posts positive feedback before I will do the same,
technically even this is wrong, as once the person has paid on time, as
a seller I should be happy with the deal, and post feedback. But to post
negative feedback just because somebody didn't leave feedback? that's
moronic. I've had buyers that have bought systems from me (and not left
any feedback) come back and buy other systems from me directly months
later. What are the chances they'd do that if I left them negative
feedback? :)

--
-Mike