[rescue] Ooh

Scott Newell newell at cei.net
Wed Oct 23 22:09:22 CDT 2002

At 09:57 PM 10/23/2002 -0500, Steven Hill wrote:
>However, I think that when a transaction is completed, that people should
>have the courtesy, and eBay community spirit to post positive feedback
>about the other party.

Agreed.  I've always been of the mind that the seller should post feedback
as soon as the payment clears and the bidder has fulfilled his end of the
deal.  It's always rubbed me the wrong way as a bidder to trust sellers,
send money up front, wait for 'em to ship, and then get an email asking for
feedback!

newell