[rescue] Re: AT&T 3B2

Steve Hatle shatle at nfldinet.com
Mon Oct 21 12:44:28 CDT 2002

> (I really should dig one out of the garage and get it working again....)
>
> (I should try to find the time to clean up and fire up the /500 again
> too!  I think I could even get it on my network now as I finally got an
> ethernet board for it, and the TCP/IP software too.)

Long after I got rid of my 3B2 stuff (to a guy who was willing to drive 300
miles to pick it up- put a serious squat into his teeny car, too). I found
one of the red half-round mice for a 5620 at a local scrapper. If you need
it, let me know- I couldn't not take it!

I never could find all the pieces/software to do TCP/IP on mine- I probably
would have kept it if I could.

Steve