[rescue] Mac: is this an X client?

Al Potter apotter at spankingnuns.com
Sun Oct 20 10:37:12 CDT 2002

Been there....

A/UX (Apple's old UNIX), will run on an SE/30, and I have one loaded up and
running at the office for nostalga's sake.  Preservationist that I am, the
single button think is a killer, as is the small resolutoin of the screen.
I won't even talk about the limited horsepower available.

If you're rea;;y looking for a small, quiet. useful terminal in the kitchen,
a hacked Iopener is a much better choice.  Color, no fan, no spinning disk,
quick boot and can easily do ethernet over usb with a $10 adaptor.

AL