[rescue] USB / Firewire

Patrick Giagnocavo +1.717.201.3366 patrick at zill.net
Sat Oct 19 00:53:28 CDT 2002

On Sat, Oct 19, 2002 at 01:42:57AM +0000, Michael Schiller wrote:
> Hi All.
>
> I have a strange question. I have a Sonnet Tango USB/Firewire card that
> I got for my Mac. For some reason the USB portion of it didn't seem to

Can you not drop into the open firmware prompt on the Mac and list the
devices?

You would be able to tell if the card was even recognized.

Cordially
| Patrick Giagnocavo, patrick at zill.net             |
| Zill.Net - OpenACS, Postgres, Python hosting     |
| OpenACS v4 shared server       $39.99/month      |
| Colocation w/30GB transfer     $99.00/month      |
| Managed servers (incl. system) $175/month        |