[rescue] best of times/worst of times

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Tue Oct 15 22:06:40 CDT 2002

Ross Alexander <ross at two-cats.net> wrote:

> > > of a real 40 hour work week...
> >
> > Do those really exist?
>
> Pretty much what I work most weeks.

Same here.  If I *must* work a weekend, I take a day mid-week off.  I
get paid for 40 hours - no more, no less.

I've been burned way to many times by giving 70 hours a week for a year
straight, and gotten canned with nothing to show for it.  Those days are
over, at least until someone pays me enough to justify the difference.
If someone where to offer me in excess of $100k, I'd gladly put in, say,
50 hours per week.
--
Kurt                "I remember that I've got a solid base of worms and
kurt at k-huhn.com      ant eggs.  I puke like a hero all night long."