[rescue] best of times/worst of times

Eric Webb ttlchaos at randomc.com
Tue Oct 15 20:19:59 CDT 2002

On Tuesday 15 October 2002 07:19 am, Steve Sandau wrote:

> worked when I ran my own business, but enough to make me really envious
> of a real 40 hour work week...

Do those really exist?

Maybe I'm over-zealous with my projects, but I sure can't complain much about
my job.  The only way it could get better is if I had purchasing power (and
money to use it with) ;)

I don't see us going down anytime soon, though the light fixture manufacturing
business isn't exactly booming these days, either.  Our IT headcount is far
enough below where it's supposed to be that I don't think they'll move us
much.

Who's hurting more these days, manufacturing or consulting?

-E.