[rescue] best of times/worst of times

Steve Sandau ssandau at bath.tmac.com
Tue Oct 15 06:19:38 CDT 2002

Dave McGuire wrote:

> On Monday, October 14, 2002, at 10:19 PM, Steve Sandau wrote:
> > Working for a gov't contractor doesn't pay a lot, the benefits aren't
> > great, and we are required to work 45-hour weeks, but there is a
> > certain
> > amount of stability. The contract I work on is good for another 4 years
> > or so...
>
>    Shit man, I don't wanna hear it...I'd give real money for a 45-hour
> week! ;)

Please note, I said "required to." I wasn't suggesting that was actually
the hours I worked. ;) Since I set up a VPN to my office (about 5 years
ago) I put in considerably more time than that. Nothing like the time I
worked when I ran my own business, but enough to make me really envious
of a real 40 hour work week...

--
Steve Sandau
IS Technician, TMA Bath, Maine