[rescue] Type 4 mouse pads

Greg A. Woods woods at weird.com
Mon Oct 14 14:04:37 CDT 2002

[ On Sunday, October 13, 2002 at 09:45:15 (-0400), Michael Schiller wrote: ]
> Subject: [rescue] Type 4 mouse pads
>
> Does anyone out there have a some type 4 optical mouse pads they want to
> sell? Or anyone know of where I can buy them?

Sorry, none to sell around here as all of mine either are in use or at
least belong to working machines, but I do have a related question:

Does anyone have any good source for the material used to make the
little felt pads for the bottom of the mice?  I would guess any felt
would work reasonably well, but the original stuff seems quite fine,
short, and durable.

--
								Greg A. Woods

+1 416 218-0098;            <g.a.woods at ieee.org>;           <woods at robohack.ca>