[rescue] Type 4 mouse pads

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Mon Oct 14 08:29:47 CDT 2002

Michael Schiller <schiller at agrijag.com> wrote:
> Well, I tried that file, as well as another one I had here 'mousepad.ps'
> the file that'd been floating around the net for a while, and the mit
> one didn't work at all, but the other one sort of worked. I remember
> hearing a while back that the type 4 pad used 2 different colors for the
> lines, I believe red and blue, but unfortunately I don't know anything
> about postscript, would it be hard to modify either file to make the
> vertical lines one color, and the horizontal ones the other? I have a
> feeling if I can do this, then the file would work. Any suggestions?

I think it's the line spacing, more than anything.  Open the ps file in a
text editor and mess with the spacing, I had a type 4 aluminum mouse pad and
I basically adjusted, printed, compared, readjusted until I got it right.
Time consuming...yes.  I'll see if I can find that PS for you tonight.

--
Kurt
kurt at k-huhn.com