[rescue] just noticed: R10k Octanes $500 in Toronto

Michael Decerbo mike at MIT.EDU
Mon Oct 14 10:35:01 CDT 2002

I'm not sure what's a good deal for Octanes at this point (Indys are
more in my price range), but I see that www.auctiondepot.com has got
two R10k Octanes up for bid starting at $500 with no takers yet. The
$500 includes a 19" SGI monitor. The auctions close tomorrow (Tuesday)
night.

I have had good luck with auctiondepot in the past; sometimes things
go for cheap because no one is interested. I guess they just don't get
as many eyeballs as eBay.

They are based out of Toronto, though, and shipping on these is liable
to be hefty because they probably consider the computer and monitor
separate shipments.

Mike