[rescue] Type 4 mouse pads

Jochen Kunz jkunz at unixag-kl.fh-kl.de
Sun Oct 13 10:36:26 CDT 2002

On 2002.10.13 15:45 Michael Schiller wrote:

> Does anyone out there have a some type 4 optical mouse pads they want
> to sell? Or anyone know of where I can buy them?
You can make them yourself. Paint a grid with e.g. xfig, pirnt it to a
transparent, heat resistant plastic foil with a laser printer and stick
it onto a aluminium plate. (Or make a sandwich plastic foil | alu foil |
plastic foil and fixate it with sticky tape at the edges.) I have done
this years ago and it sill works. I still have that Mousepad.{fig,ps}.gz
around. I can put it on the web if you want.
--

tsch|_,
         Jochen