[rescue] VxWorks?

Joshua D Boyd jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu
Sat Oct 12 20:48:33 CDT 2002

On Sat, Oct 12, 2002 at 06:17:56PM -0700, Barry Fujii wrote:

> i also ended up coding the testing UI using World Tool Kit, a VR
> package. we displayed the centrifuge in VR and tracked its movements
> to help verify the 'non motion.' we used another windriver product
> called NDDS to deliver data from an early wireless ethernet link
> onto the regular wired network and to the SGI workstations.

I'm familiar with WTK.  I rather dislike it, but my school advisor loves
it.  They've been using it since at least 1994, with only just now signs
that they might be dumping it for straight GL.

WTK was cool when it was on a dual SS10 ZX machine.  Not anywhere near
as cool on an OnyxRE, or todays PC hardware.

--
Joshua D. Boyd